Fave 5 // Week 27


Hey everybody! We took a little break over the holidays but we'll get back to regular posting next week! In the meantime, here's a Fave 5.

1. Though the holidays are over, I still love this birdcage ornament from How Joyful. It's super cute and simple to do.

2. I love nail art! But, as a former nail-biter, I have terrible nails. I still love to look at what other people do on their nails though and I always love what Small Good Things does. I especially love her fairy lights nails (above) and her kitty decals.

3. I don't know if it's my love for miniatures or organization but I'm a little bit obsessed with this fire escape shelf. I'm already thinking of how to DIY one...

4. I'm really loving the druzy trend I've been seeing lately and this is the best DIY for it I've seen. I will definitely be doing this one.

5. I love anything Clueless related, so this lookbook from Wildfox has my heart. I want to wear everything in it!

-lisa

Comments

Popular Posts