Fave 5 // Week 31



1. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we here at Glitter Mint love anything space related. So is it any wonder that I love this constellation scarf from A Beautiful Mess? It's wonderful and so simple.

2. This DIY projector from Photojojo looks so easy! And cheap! I will be trying this one out.

3. I've been looking for a good TV to fish tank project for awhile now and this one I found on Hack A Day is perfect. We have an old TV that we never threw out and I would love to put a fish tank in it.

4. I love this cloud light on Instructables. They used an Arduino to control the light and make it change color but you could just put Polyfill over some lights!

5. Lifehacker has an article on top 10 good tech habits to have. Luckily, I do most of these, but I thought I would share for those who don't. I should warn you though, you may end up with 15 tabs of Lifehacker open.

-lisa

Comments

Popular Posts