Fave 5 // Father's Day Edition


Father's Day is this Sunday, so we thought we'd throw together a Father's Day Fave 5! Most Father's Day gifts are, well, dumb and generic. Ties and barbecues. So, I made this Fave 5 (somewhat) specific to my dad! I figured most of this stuff would make good gifts to other dads so check it out!

1. Okay, typical dad gift... with a twist! This little grill is made out of an Altoids tin. Grill on the go!

2. I got my dad into watching Game of Thrones recently, so this DIY plaque from Creature Comforts would be the perfect gift. You could also put photos on a plaque with this tutorial from Photojojo.

3. Not a Game of Thrones fan? What about The Walking Dead? If you live near Atlanta, maybe you could take your dad on this walking tour of Senoia where much of the show is filmed!

4. My dad really likes camping and the outdoors. This DIY matchbox out of a baby food container would be a simple, practical gift.

5. My dad is a guitar player so this guitar pick punch from ThinkGeek would be awesome! Guitar picks from anything!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

-lisa

Comments

Popular Posts